Executive Assistant - Documentaries
Imagine EntertainmentNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Our Documentaries team is seeking a sharp, creative, and detail oriented Executive Assistant to two executives at Imagine Documentaries. This role will be primarily responsible for providing administrative based support, working closely with the Executives and the entire Documentaries division.
The ideal candidate is a strong team player, able to devise systems and keep busy executives on track. Additionally, they must have prior assistant experience at an executive level and be an enthusiastic, calm, self-starter with a love for detail and follow-through.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Coordinate and manage day-to-day schedules for the executives, including scheduling & setting up calls, meeting, zooms, etc.
- Field incoming and outgoing calls while maintaining updated phone sheets and contact lists
- Send out daily reminders as needed
- Booking/coordination of travel
- Anticipate needs of the division and be proactive in follow through
- Printing materials for meetings, organizing conference rooms, assisting with lunch orders and miscellaneous errands
- At least 1 year of executive assistant experience
- Has prior experience, knowledge and passion for documentary production and development.
- Is organized and highly detail oriented
- Able to work diligently and quickly in a high-pressure environment
- Takes initiative and looks ahead to potentially solve problems before they arise
- Able to juggle multiple and changing priorities
- Possess strong communication skills - both in email and over phone
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality
- High level of proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, database skills, SharePoint and advanced typing skills. Airtable and Google Suite a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment requiring detailed attention
- Team-player who demonstrates professionalism and discretion when dealing with co-workers, studio partners and other third parties
- Excellent written and communication skills
Location: New York, NY (Hybrid; COVID-19 vaccine required)
Job Type: Regular; Full-Time
$23.00 - 24.05 per hour
Hiring Salary Range: $23.00 - $24.05 per hour ($47,840 - $50,024 annually) + overtime* Starting pay depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to experience, training, and education. *Estimated total annual comp including potential overtime: $56,800 - $65,000 (overtime is never guaranteed and will vary based on business requirements)
IMAGINE considers applicants for all positions without regard to actual or perceived age, race, color, ancestry, sex, gender (including the fact that an individual is transgender, transitioning or transitioned), pregnancy, childbirth or related conditions, national origin, marital, domestic partner or familial status, military and veteran status, medical condition, physical disability or mental disability, citizenship, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local laws. We consider all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable Fair Chance laws.
Job Code: Executive Asst, Docs
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online