Development Coordinator - Kids & Family
Imagine EntertainmentBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/29/2021 3:25:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Search for Development Coordinator - Kids & Family jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Development Coordinator - Kids & Family postings
Full Time Job
IMAGINE is seeking a Development Coordinator to support our Kids & Family division. In addition to providing administrative support, this role provides critical support to the development and production process. We are looking for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and a passion for kids and family content. This job requires a meticulous individual who is resourceful, enthusiastic, motivated, handles different personalities well and can stay on top of a myriad of projects in various stages of production and development.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a high interest in learning more about the creative development and production processes. They keep up with current kids' trends, work well both on their own and with a group, is curious, proactive, assertive and a strong communicator.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide administrative support, including updating and maintaining a busy calendar, phone coverage, preparing travel arrangements & itineraries, and filing expense reports through Concur.
• Coordinate executive and creative meetings (both internal and external).
• Assist in preparing all necessary agendas, presentations, research, etc., as needed.
• Ensure efficient communication flow between the executive, the company, and external creative partners.
• Manage talent grids and track outreach process.
• Manage submissions process, participate in script coverage and ensure timely responses.
• Provide logistic support to the team by tracking projects across all stages.
• Manage and organize the storage of all project materials
• Manage the IKF Instagram through Later App.
• Compile, review, and maintain pitch grids and creative submissions
• Act as liaison between division and other internal departments as needed.
• Special projects including: creating sales presentations, writing RFPs, ad-hoc graphic design as necessary.
• Education preferred: Bachelor's degree
• Minimum of 2 years of assistant experience in the Entertainment industry. Studio, film or production environment is preferred.
• Must have some knowledge/familiarity with the production process.
• Strong communication, organizational, administrative and follow-thru skills.
• Enthusiasm for family content, particularly the current streaming marketplace.
• Proven ability to anticipate needs and be resourceful.
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Be able to work as part of a team and on your own.
• Excellent operational knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Keynote, and Concur is essential. Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Photoshop and InDesign) a plus!
Location: Beverly Hills, CA