Paid Intern - Production / Social Content
Imagination At PlayLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
Seeking entry level Production / Social Content Intern at a boutique creative studio. We are looking to add a talented and hard-working person to our team. The role will be a mix of production assistant (PA) work and day-to-day office admin work.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door in a creative environment.
- Organizing digital assets/files (i.e. uploading, downloading files)
- Assisting with our social media content
- Online research and bookings
- Proofreading and watching creative files for any errors or issues.
- Taking good notes
- Help out on-set at shoots
- Managing the company calendar and coordinating events, phone calls, meetings, etc.
- Making sure our supplies inventory is stocked and office is organized and tidy
- Daily admin tasks
- Additional duties assigned as needed
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- College degree
- Strong writing skills
- Editing skills a plus
- Strong interest in social media, photography, production
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Shift flexibility and willing to work overtime when necessary
- Fast learner
- Great attitude
- Part time that could lead into Full time position
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online