Digital Intermediate Color Assistant
illuminateStudio City, CA
Full Time Job
Studio City Production / Post Production Company is looking for a highly qualified Digital Intermediate Color Assistant.
Digital Intermediate Color Assistant will be responsible for completion of projects within specified deadlines, along with interacting and assistance with Colorist, clients, producers and Operations.
• Must be proficient in Baselight and DaVinci Resolve 4K work flows. Setting up, editing, color tracing and rendering scenes according to job specifications.
• Ingesting and encoding material from HDSR, file to file transcoding, outputting material to HDSR.
• Rendering digital cinema .tiffs, .dpx for tape output, .exr files for 4K TV, check QuickTime files and other client requirements. Digital file reviewing and quality control.
• Managing Job Database: creating new databases, archiving & restoring.
• Running command line scripts for rendering and QC purposes.
• Assist the colorist and/or production on various projects.
• Experience with DI workflows from scanning to recording.
• Experience with Unix commands and most data centric practices.
• Skilled at consulting DI producers and clients with proper editorial practices and DI workflows.
• Work well under pressure within time sensitive deadlines.
Salary based on experience. Health, Dental, Vision Insurance 401k
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online