IT Support - Post Production
illuminate HollywoodStudio City, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for IT Support - Post Production jobs in Studio City-CA
Search all IT Support - Post Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an IT Support - Post Production? illuminate Hollywood is expanding and seeks an experienced IT Support candidate to join the team!
Qualifications / Experience
• Domain and Active directory setup and management.
• Network troubleshooting, configuration and setup (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Routing & Security).
• Storage server optimization, setup and configuration.
• File transfer services (Aspera, File runner, Signiant).
• Setup and Build computers and workstations.
• Email and IP phones management.
• Excellent customer service attitude.
• Filemaker & QuickBooks know-how are a plus.
• Must be hands on.
• Server hardware & workstations (AberNAS storage, NAS storage, Transkoder Systems, Clipster Systems, Resolve Systems, Nucoda & Phoenix Systems, Baton, Cortex, DRS Systems, Fuze, Filemaker, QuickBooks, MAC systems, Domain Controllers, Active Directory, Aspera High-Speed Transfer, Oracle storage, Lumaforge storage, XStor Storage, and 80+ render nodes)
• Software (Filemaker, QuickBooks, Final Cut, Adobe products, Avid Products, Aspera, DaVinci Resolve, Baselight, DRS Nova, Digital Vision, Colorfront, Iris Pro, etc.)
• Operating Systems (Windows 7, 10, 2008, 2016, Apple OSX, Ubuntu)
• Networks (Dell, Netgear, D-Link & Oracle ES-64 switches, Avocent, Wi-Fi, and Sohonet hardware)
• Liaison between software and hardware vendor for potential purchase.
• IP Phones & Printers.
• Exchange and IMAP email system.
• Admin & Operator computer systems (Owners, Client Services, Data Operators, Operations, Shipping, Receptionist, Freelancers)
• Studio production support with the request of the Studio manager.
• Clients' requests (Post & Studio).
• Weekends and off hours support for operators and owners.
• Owners' requests both production and non-production related projects.
Typical daily tasks supporting Post and the Studio are as follows but not limited to:
• Troubleshoot, repair, and upgrade server hardware & workstations.
• Diagnose network related issues, and escalate issue to vendor support if needed.
• Coordinate with Operators, Employees, and freelancers, for production related issues of the day.
• Support remote and VPN users.
• Setup and build workstations and servers as needed.
• Perform software license update as needed.
• Support phones, printer, email & computer issues
• Coordinate with vendors regarding licensing & software renewals.
• Coordinate with Engineering regarding moving and setting up rooms and offices.
• Resolves owners' and management requests and issues.
• Resolves clients' requests and issues for both Post & Studio.
• Resolves unexpected issues ranging from down servers and workstations up to email, network, and power related outages.