Print - Production / Artist Coordinator
Ignition CreativePlaya Vista, CA
Full Time Job
*This position is for Print Production, not film production**
The Print Production Coordinator reports directly to the Production Manager. Their primary responsibility is to communicate with the Account Executives to ensure that all presentations are completed accurately & delivered to the client in a timely manner. The production dept. produces and coordinates all presentations to clients, both digital & printed, creates templates for the art directors, prepares final, print ready artwork (mechanicals), and maintains records of all work produced by the print department.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
• Client-specific formatting of multi-page presentations.
• Numbering and tracking of layered files from in house and off site designers.
• Fielding AE & client requests for format specific files (ie, logo as eps, jpeg, psd, etc.)
• Mounting artwork for presentations.
• Uploading, downloading, organization and tracking of assets to and from Aspera and FTP sites.
• Composing clear, concise and grammatically correct emails to AE's.
• Coordinate delivery of packages to clients with the vault.
• Maintain database of client info/addresses.
• Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of the Production area.
• Monitor levels of Production supplies, ink, paper, boards etc.
Qualifications & Skills
• Basic to mid-level knowledge of In Design, Photoshop, & Illustrator is required
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Ability to retain information
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines, follow guidelines and direction and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude under pressure is essential
• Ability to prioritize and adjust priorities as necessary to ensure the on-time delivery of materials
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment with minimal supervision
• Work extremely well in a team environment
• Working knowledge of file formats
• Entertainment industry experience is preferred for this position
DUTIES AND TASKS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. SOMETIMES ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE ASSIGNED TO ASSIST WITH OTHER DEPARTMENTS. WE ASK YOU TO BE FLEXIBLE WITH THE DUTIES ON THIS LIST.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online