Print Production/Artist Coordinator
Ignition CreativeLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The PRINT Production Coordinator reports directly to the Print Production Manager. Their primary responsibility is to communicate with the Account Executives to ensure that all presentations are completed accurately & delivered to the client in a timely manner. The production dept. produces and coordinates all presentations to clients, both digital & printed, creates templates for the art directors, prepares final, print ready artwork (mechanicals), and maintains records of all work produced by the print department.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
• Client-specific formatting of multi-page presentations
• Fielding client requests for format specific files (ie, logo as eps, jpeg, psd, etc.)
• Uploading, downloading, organization and tracking of assets to and from File Transfer Protocol sites
• Composing clear, concise and grammatically correct emails to clients and AE's
Qualifications & Skills
• Basic to mid-level knowledge of In Design, Photoshop, & Illustrator is required
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Ability to retain information
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines, follow guidelines and direction and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude under pressure is essential
• Ability to prioritize and adjust priorities as necessary to ensure the on-time delivery of materials
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment with minimal supervision
• Work extremely well in a team environment
• Working knowledge of file formats
• Entertainment industry experience is preferred for this position
• Photoshop skills are preferred***
DUTIES AND TASKS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. SOMETIMES ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE ASSIGNED TO ASSIST WITH OTHER DEPARTMENTS. WE ASK YOU TO BE FLEXIBLE WITH THE DUTIES ON THIS LIST.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online