Motion Graphics - 2D Motion Designer/Finisher
Ignition CreativeLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The 2D Motion Designer/Finisher will work and grow with an established team of Designers, Art/Creative Directors, Producers, Editors, and the Finishing Department to produce various high profile projects within the realm of Theatrical, Broadcast, and Digital Motion Graphics. The 2D Motion Designer/Finisher will contribute to and support the senior team with daily production and finishing.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with the finishing department and clients to provide test animations, checkers, and final deliverables.
- Preparation of assets and footage
- Support graphical elements and build out designs as per film/broadcast finish specs
- Occasionally participate in the design and/or animation of assets and graphical elements, styleframes, pitches, and daily production under the supervision of Senior Designers, Art/Creative Directors, and Producers
Qualifications & Skills
- Attentive to detail, strong organizational skills, and meticulous workflow
- Work efficiently under deadlines and work within multiple projects
- Must have a strong sense of self-motivation and initiative, and be able to work well as part of a team
- Experienced in After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop (C4D is a plus)
- Good sense of typography, design, and possess the ability to troubleshoot technical issues that may arise in final outputs
- 1-2 years' experience in the field of Motion Graphics, VFX, or Media Production
- Fluent in 2d animation. Compositing and tracking experience a plus
- Must have an aptitude to participate in all aspects of creating final products
- Advanced knowledge of film/broadcast specs & digital intermediates a plus
- Understanding of the 2d/3d process from concept to completion is ideal
DUTIES AND TASKS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. SOMETIMES ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE ASSIGNED TO ASSIST WITH OTHER DEPARTMENTS. WE ASK YOU TO BE FLEXIBLE WITH THE DUTIES ON THIS LIST.
Shift: 4pm-12am Monday-Friday
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online