Assets Specialist / Post PA
Ignition CreativeLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Assets Specialist / Post PA jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Assets Specialist / Post Production Assistant:
*This position WILL need to report to the office every day.
Under direction of the Assets Manager, The Assets Specialist / Post Production Assistant is responsible for ensuring all downloads, uploads, pickups and deliveries are completed in a timely manner as well as maintaining all vault records. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to server organization, storage management, scheduling and performing runs, transcoding digital video files, and creating scripts and transcripts.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
• Complete all downloads, backups, and uploads to the correct locations and recipients, maintaining clear and efficient records and communication throughout.
• Securely transport confidential materials and equipment between homes, offices, studios, and other locations.
• Respond to and properly prioritize and schedule all requests to ensure we hit all deadlines.
• Clearly and promptly communicate any complications or delays.
• Transcribe dialogue and visual graphics in spots or raw footage with proper spelling and
• Transcode video files as necessary with a variety of software tools.
• Maintain FileMaker tracking system. Correctly and accurately check items in and out of the
Qualifications & Skills:
• Must be highly motivated, reliable, punctual, focused, and a team player.
• Must have valid driver's license, insurance, and a reliable car, as well as familiarity with the Los
• Must be able to think through, evaluate, and solve problems logically.
• Ability to multitask, problem solve and work in a high stress environment.
• Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
• Ability to conduct all matters in a professional, organized, confidential, and courteous manner.
• Have technical knowledge and understanding of basic film and editing terms and concepts.
• Experience in Word, Excel, Google and general computer skills required.
• Experience with Premiere, Media Encoder, Avid, and DaVinci Resolve is preferred.
• Basic understanding of common codecs, frame rates, resolutions, aspect ratios, and color
• Must be proficient with both Mac and PC.
DUTIES AND TASKS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. SOMETIMES ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE ASSIGNED TO ASSIST WITH OTHER DEPARTMENTS. WE ASK YOU TO BE FLEXIBLE WITH THE DUTIES ON THIS LIST.