Accounts Payable Manager
Ignition CreativeLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Under direct supervision of the Accounting Director, the Accounts Payable Manager is responsible for managing the company accounts payable process and function in a professional and knowledgeable manner. He or she directly oversees the daily management of the accounts payable activities associated with the payment of invoices, ensuring the accuracy of the entire process as it relates to vendor payments, processing of purchase orders, receiving invoices/payment of invoices and processing payroll.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
• Participate in the monthly closing process by performing all AP accrual and AP reconciliation
• Maintaining accurate and complete financial, employee, and client records
• Print checks, arrange bank wires, and approve all vouchers for payment
• Developing, implementing, improving, and enforcing budgets, policies, and department controls to increase accuracy and efficiency
• Building and maintaining relationships with employees, clients, vendors, and lenders
• Processes bi-weekly payroll, and communicates with business leadership re. delinquent employees
• Prepare and process 1099s at the end of the year
• Communicates all activities to the Accounting Director
• Review and clear outstanding checks
• Ensures all negotiated contracts are paid as agreed on
• Manages and completes all projects as assigned
• Maintains immaculate records
DUTIES AND TASKS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. SOMETIMES ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE ASSIGNED TO ASSIST WITH OTHER DEPARTMENTS. WE ASK YOU TO BE FLEXIBLE WITH THE DUTIES ON THIS LIST.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online