ID Public RelationsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Operations Coordinator's role will ensure the general operations of the office and logistical needs are met. Coordinate with vendors, ensuring billing/expenditures are accurate, assist with recruiting and managing interns, organizing company events, assisting with employee onboarding/training and liaising with the external IT team under the direction of Human Resources.
Additional responsibilities not limited to:
• Arranging and assisting with the onboarding of new employees (set up of email accounts, computers, training on phones, etc.)
• Participate in recruiting and day-to-day management of interns; attend campus recruiting events for internship program focusing on ID's diversity and inclusion efforts.
• Work with Front Office Coordinators in the planning and organizing of company events for both offices (LA & NY - Charity Service Days, Team Building events, etc.)
• Assist with establishing and implementing office safety protocols
• Purchase office equipment, manage and track inventory (desks, computers, headsets, printers, computer accessories, chairs, etc.)
• Manage the assignment of parking spaces and access key cards
• Work with IT to identify which computers are nearing end of warranty or need replacements to make purchases
• Maintain office equipment budgets by seeking the best pricing for supplies and services
• Manage and schedule e-waste disposal
• Assist with clerical duties including filing, answering phones and scheduling
• Backup for Front Desk Coordinator
• Minimum of one yea experience in office management or an administrative/logistics role highly preferred.
• Must have excellent communication and people management skills
• Must have strong organizational and time management skills
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
• Must be comfortable with large databases and information technology tools
• Must have ability to multitask and prioritize
• Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
ID, the leading independently-owned entertainment public relations and brand communications agency, seeks an exceptional individuals to join its innovative teams on groundbreaking work for the world's most influential actors, films, filmmakers, musicians, brands, technology leaders and corporations.
Job Code: ADMINOCLA2019
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online