ID Public RelationsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
ID, the leading independently-owned entertainment public relations and brand communications agency, seeks an exceptional Bookkeeper in Los Angeles to join their Accounting/Finance team.
Responsible for all day-to-day bookkeeping needs of the company including data entry, full cycle accounts receivable (includes billing and collections) and accounts payable. Works closely with all staff to ensure that all expenses and income are quickly and accurately entered, coded and paid via the company's accounting platform (DataFaction).
Specific responsibilities include:
• Receive, process and when necessary, investigate accounts payable invoices
• Codes payables for accounts payable
• Communicates (both in verbal and written form) with internal staff, clients, vendors, and banking contacts
• Track company assets
• Deposit accounts receivables into bank accounts
• Assists accountants on tax return preparation
• Performs other duties as assigned from time to time by accountants and/or Controller
• Must have experience with Datafaction, Imaging and Paychex
• Minimum of four years responsible accounting or bookkeeping experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger and financial reports
• Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
• Knowledge of computerized accounting, but must be able to do a manual set of books
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements of processing payroll accounting transactions
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
• Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills
• Prior experience in Business Management and entertainment highly preferred
• Strong working knowledge of Excel
• Works well in a team environment with an ability to multitask and prioritize
• Detail oriented
• Must have a ''can do'' attitude and be a strong team player willing to do whatever it takes to maintain ID standard of excellence.
ID, the leading independently-owned entertainment public relations and brand communications agency, seeks an exceptional individuals to join its innovative teams on groundbreaking work for the world's most influential actors, films, filmmakers, musicians, brands, technology leaders and corporations.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online