Associate Account Executive - Music PR
ID Public RelationsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
ID, the leading independently-owned entertainment public relations and brand communications agency, seeks an exceptional Associate Account Executive in Los Angeles to join its innovative teams on groundbreaking work for the world's most influential actors, films, filmmakers, musicians, brands, technology leaders and corporations.
Our synergistic culture revolves around the core values of respect, collaboration and personal growth, fostered by a supportive team dynamic, open communication and creative opportunity. Our passion for our work is matched only by our unbridled vision: we translate our ideas, insight and skills into results for our clients every day.
The Associate Account Executive is expected to bring media expertise to the agency, be extremely well-organized, passionate about music, detail oriented, enthusiastic and capable of executing multiple projects and account work in a timely manner.
Specific responsibilities may include:
• Established media relationships in print, broadcast and online
• Monitor and service online and print publications daily for client coverage and news-of-interest
• Create and manage timelines
• Stay current with new media trends and incorporate as appropriate
• Draft and edit press materials (pitch letters, advisories, releases, etc.)
• Coordinate with tour press
• Savvy on the use of social media and understand how it can be leveraged for publicity
• Responsible for the management and upkeep of media lists, PR and awards documents and media database, etc.
• Evaluate campaign results against objectives; use results to suggest improvements to client or team
This position requires a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or University
Minimum of 4 years of experience in Music PR
Self motivated, team player
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Proactive nature and enthusiasm toward account work
Motivated, resourceful, able to work independently or as part of a team, a creative thinker and a multi-tasker who can meet deadlines and manage several projects simultaneously
All employees work remotely until further notice. In-person coverage or events are only approved once COVID safety protocols are established and approved.
ID, the leading independently-owned entertainment public relations and brand communications agency, seeks an exceptional individuals to join its innovative teams on groundbreaking work for the world's most influential actors, films, filmmakers, musicians, brands, technology leaders and corporations.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online