Assistant - Content / Film
ID Public RelationsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
ID is seeking an Assistant to join their LA Content/Film Team. The ideal incumbent will have a strong interest in building a career as a publicist with an emphasis in content and films.
Specific responsibilities may include:
• Serve as the support day-to-day contact for multiple clients and team members
• Create and update timelines according to strategies set by account leads
• Creative thinking - participate in brainstorming sessions
• Stay current with new media trends and incorporate as appropriate
• Draft and edit press materials (pitch letters, client bios, advisories, releases, etc.)
• Work with domestic distributors to coordinate participation in US press events and/or other publicity opportunities
• Work with talent reps and distributors to facilitate talent interviews
• Assist with coordinating talent tours, press junkets and screenings and checking in press
• Maintain database of press contacts across broadcast, print and online
• Assist with general administrative duties to include answering phones, maintaining executive and team event calendars
• Compile client coverage from daily, weekly monthly and online publications
Desired Skills & Experience will include:
• 1-2 years of experience in Public Relations (with a focus on film and television preferably at an agency or a combination of both agency and studio)
• Strong core communication skills including media relations, writing, editing and persistence
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize, multitask, meet deadlines, and follow-up are a must
• Strong communication and leadership/supervisory skills and the ability to multi-task.
• Detail oriented, with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities
• Desire to over-deliver rather than meet expectations
• Creative thinking and a problem-solving attitude
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online