Account Executive - Brands
ID Public RelationsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
ID is seeking an Account Executive to join their Brands department to be based in the LA office. The Account Executive will lead day-to-day client operations and brand elevation for a uniquely diverse roster of clients. We are seeking an individual with strong media relationships in print, broadcast and digital as well . He/she would thrive within a collaborative, creative and passionate group of professionals. This individual must have ability to generate client expansion and mindset to create synergistic opportunities for the company.
Specific responsibilities may include:
• Secure strategic press coverage including features as well as product placement in all media platforms
• Maintain strong relationships with key media contacts
Create innovative communications strategies that maximize brand visibility and create social media campaigns
• Conceptualize and execute press events
• Cultivate relationships with influencers for product seeding/recruit brand ambassadors
Desired Skills & Experience will include:
• Minimum of years of 5 experience (at least 1 solid year in at an AE level) in Public Relations (preferably at an agency or a combination of both agency and in-house) with strong knowledge of the consumer and lifestyle marketplace.
• Ability to develop, execute and communicate strategy to clients
• Demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities in a fast-pace environment
• Strong media relationships (across multiple disciplines preferred, ideally both entertainment and consumer)
• Excellent understanding of PR strategies, tactics and experience working with internal cross-discipline teams in a positively collaborative fashion highly desired.
• Must have Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online