Sr. Royalty Analyst
Iconic Artists GroupLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Sr. Royalty Analyst jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Sr. Royalty Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Royalty Analyst? Iconic Artists Group is looking for a Senior Royalty Analyst with music industry experience processing artist, producer and publishing royalties. This role will prepare contractual royalty reporting for our artists as well as analyze incoming royalty reporting for accuracy.
• Experience with all aspects of the royalty accounting process.
• Read and understand legal agreements and other related written documentation.
• Perform current and historical data analysis and verify that reporting is in accordance with contractual agreements.
• Provide support for ad hoc and special projects including but not limited to historical research and clean-up activities.
• Identify process and systems improvement opportunities.
• Experience with system implementations and testing a plus.
• Research and answer questions from various stakeholders.
• Demonstrate an eagerness and willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities as opportunities become available.
• Manage relationships outside the immediate team to ensure accuracy and timing of needs/deliverables.
• Ad hoc projects as needed.
• 3-5 years royalty accounting experience.
• Music industry experience strongly preferred.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to think outside the box preferred.
• Solutions oriented with the desire to excel in a dynamic environment.
• Takes initiative and proposes opportunities to streamline and improve processes.
• Detail oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize competing deadlines.
• Able to adapt to a fast-paced, growing environment where duties may change and/or increase with short notice.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Initiative to proactively communicate to supervisor progress on tasks and problems encountered.