Intern - Entertainment PR
Icon PRLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
ICON PR is seeking interns to join our team! ICON PR is a Los Angeles-based entertainment, digital and music public relations firm representing both breakout and established talent. An internship with ICON PR involves creating press clippings, media lists, press kits, and occasionally helping on-site with events for our clients. We ask for interns to come in 2-3 days per week, taking into consideration college credit hours needed. We have internship opportunities available year-round.
• Create pitch letters, media lists, press clippings, and press kits to ensure maximum coverage
• Keep up to date with all clients
• Research new key media contacts for all clients
• Always be ready to provide team support
• Positively represent ICON PR at all times
• ***Must be a current college student and applicable for school credit
• Preferably Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or Media-related major
• Has a strong interest in entertainment, digital and music celebrity talent publicity
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Detail orientated, excellent organizational skills, and good with time management • Self-motivated and takes initiative
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
• Knowledge of Cision, PhotoShop, Excel, and GoogleDocs is a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online