ICM PartnersLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/14/2021 1:52:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Training Specialist jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Training Specialist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Training Specialist? • •
Responsible for developing and implementing training programs that develop skills for employees that align to key business strategies, and drives results.
• Partner with leadership, management, employees and other important stakeholders to identify, design and implement training programs that meet the current and future needs to the business.
• Closely work with business units to identify knowledge gaps in policies, procedures, regulations, processes and technologies. Develop and deliver training programs that address these deficiencies and make use of appropriate company resources.
• Determine measure of success for training programs; provide detailed metrics to senior leadership.
• Assist training team in reviewing and selecting outside vendors to meet department and business goals.
• In partnership with management, help define desired individual, group or department performance expectations.
• Identify data collection tools, data sources, benchmarks, and performance targets.
• Continually ensure that training methods, content, software, systems, and equipment are appropriate and meaningful for the business.
• Work with teams to build, and implement, workshops and exercises to facilitate team growth. Team programs to emphasize conflict resolution, identification of organization problem areas ensuring better use of company resources, etc.
• Assist Talent Engagement with planning career development and provide necessary resources to achieve performance goals to drive performance-based culture.
• Teach training methods and skills to instructors and SME presenters.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and instructors/presenters.
• Helps recommend HR programs that promote a higher level or morale and culture, increases employee engagement, fosters retention of top talent and drives improved productivity across the company.
• Ability to communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form.
• Apply current research and theory to the practice of instructional design.
• Update and improve one’s knowledge, skills and attitudes pertaining to instructional design and related fields.
• Proficient at assessment and analysis based on internal client needs.
• Identify and resolve ethical and legal implications of design in the workplace.
• Experience with design and development of corporate training programs on multiple platforms.
• Proven planning and project management skills with demonstrated success implementing large complexed projects in a faced past setting.
Position Qualifications include:
• College Degree or equivalent experience. Master's degree preferred.
• Industrial-organizational psychology, business administration, human resources management, organizational development degree preferred.
Voluntary; Society for Human Resource Management PHR/SPHR certification or Organizational Development certification encouraged.
4-6 years of experience (preferable in a human resources and/or training and organizational development role.)
• Strategic thinker, consultative skills, data analysis and needs assessment capabilities a must.
• Instructional design and platform training/presentation skills a must.
• Strong project management capabilities and organization skills a must.
• Familiarity with LMS and CRM preferred.
• Outlook proficient.
• Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint proficient. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.