Talent Payment Coordinator
ICM PartnersLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
• • ABOUT ICM PARTNERS
ICM Partners is dedicated solely to the representation of artists, content creators, authors, artisans and journalists. Many of the biggest hits in motion pictures, television, music, sports and publishing were created on the page, on the stage, in front of, and behind the camera by the agency’s clients. The company has the expertise of a legacy agency, with decades in the business, coupled with the entrepreneurial spirit of its agent owners who bought the company in 2012, and operate it with its client’s best interests at the forefront of everything they do. The firm has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., and London.
This is a Talent Payment Coordinator position for Client Accounting and Administration within the Los Angeles office. This position must coordinate and manage incoming client payments for various departments throughout ICM Partners.
Handle Incoming Client Payments
• Open and categorize incoming checks
• Print wires from the bank website and scan them into a daily record
• Identify payments in reference to bookings in our system
• Scan all payments and corresponding documents into ICM records
• Place payments in batches to begin the process of turning checks around for disbursement
Modify Payment Records
• Assist in fixing payment information that comes in with identification problems
• Scan supporting documents into payment records to help clarify reason for payment
• Understand and execute the complexities of dealing with single payments for multiple clients
• Remove and send out payments that need to be reissued or were issued in error
Communicate Payment Updates
• Grasp and be able to explain the various ways to look up whether a check has come in within our system
• Answer emails and phone queries from assistants and agents regarding whether payments have arrived
• Assist Contract Administration in locating and expediting payments
• Prepare a daily email listing incoming wires for the Concerts and Lectures Departments
• Be an active collaborative problem solver driven to create solutions and systems to support the needs of the agency and specific departments
• Engage effectively and efficiently with department staff for purposes of financial and client accounting training
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Be able to prioritize projects based upon the needs of the department and company as a whole
• Be able to complete and manage required duties in timely fashion, or effectively communicate to management when unable to complete a required task or duty
ICM Partners is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.