Talent Payment Coordinator
ICM PartnersLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/5/2021 5:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Search for Talent Payment Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Talent Payment Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Talent Payment Coordinator? Talent Payment Coordinator
This is an administrative position for client accounting and administration within either the Los Angeles or New York office. This position must coordinate and manage incoming client payments for various departments, with an emphasis in the Publications department, throughout ICM Partners.
Process Incoming Client Checks
• Decipher which payments are ready to process based on prior team member instructions
• Compare incoming checks to the bookings we have in our system
• Properly document the payment breakdown of incoming payments based on necessary fields
• Be able to calculate commissions owed to appropriate parties based on instructions
• Be able to understand corrective needs when other team members identify potential problems
Communicate Payment Updates
• Grasp and be able to explain what has been done on an incoming payment
• Assist Contract Administration and Finance in locating and expediting payments
• Be an active collaborative problem solver driven to create solutions and systems to support the needs of the agency and specific departments
• Engage effectively and efficiently with department staff for purposes of financial and client accounting training
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Be able to prioritize projects based upon the needs of the department and company as a whole
• Be able to complete and manage required duties in timely fashion, or effectively communicate to management when unable to complete a required task or duty
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Competencies, Skills & Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Strong accounting and quantitative skills
• General administration expertise
• Accomplished ability to multi-task and follow through on assignments
• Impeccable attention to detail, excellent organizational, planning, prioritizing and time management skills
• Ability to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with colleagues at every level
BA/BS degree with a strong academic record. Concentration in Business Administration, Accounting, preferred
Experience: A minimum of one year of work experience in a professional office environment required.
Computer Skills: Proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Expert level with Windows/PCs. Knowledge and experience with multi-line office phones.
Work environment is in an office space shared with 3 others. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.