Talent Payment Associate
ICM PartnersLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
• • ICM Partners is dedicated solely to the representation of artists, content creators, authors, artisans, and journalists. Many of the biggest hits in motion pictures, television, music, sports, and publishing were created on the page, on the stage, in front of, and behind the camera by the agency’s clients. The company has the expertise of a legacy agency, with decades in the business. Coupled with the entrepreneurial spirit of its agent owners who bought the company in 2012, the agency operates with its client’s best interests at the forefront of everything they do. The firm has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., and London.
This is an administrative position for client accounting and administration within the Los Angeles office. This position must coordinate and manage incoming client payments for various departments throughout ICM Partners.
Set Up Outgoing Payments
• Enter batch information into our system to prepare them for printing
• Set up both ACH and Wire transfers through our bank website
• Handle voiding and reissuing of physical checks
• Update bank account templates through our bank’s website for any changes
Additional Department Responsibilities
• Identify incoming checks to the bookings we have in our system
• Properly document the payment breakdown of incoming payments based on necessary fields
• Grasp and be able to explain the various ways to look up whether a check has come in within our system
• Work within the Invoicing module to assist in sending out invoices for payments
• Assist in locating and expediting payments
• Assist with processing payments in a backup capacity
• Download incoming payment support from vendor portals
• Be an active collaborative problem solver driven to create solutions and systems to support the needs of the agency and specific departments
• Engage effectively and efficiently with department staff for purposes of financial and client accounting training
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Be able to prioritize projects based upon the needs of the department and company as a whole
• Be able to complete and manage required duties in timely fashion, or effectively communicate to management when unable to complete a required task or duty
BA/BS degree with a strong academic record. Concentration in Business Administration, Accounting, preferred
Experience: A minimum of one year of work experience in a professional office environment required.
Competencies, Skills & Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Strong accounting and quantitative skills
• General administration expertise
• Accomplished ability to multi-task and follow through on assignments
• Impeccable attention to detail, excellent organizational, planning, prioritizing and time management skills
• Ability to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with colleagues at every level
Computer Skills: Proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Expert level with Windows/PCs. Knowledge and experience with multi-line office phones.
ICM Partners is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.