Talent Acquisition and Operations Specialist
ICM PartnersLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/28/2021 5:52:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Talent Acquisition and Operations Specialist jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Talent Acquisition and Operations Specialist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Talent Acquisition and Operations Specialist?
Full Time Job
We are seeking an innovative, experienced and results-driven Talent Acquisition & Operations Specialist. This person is responsible for high-volume recruiting efforts and play a critical role in building the foundation of our TA processes. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with an operational mindset and a strong attention to detail. As an innovator of our hiring practices, you will be helping to shape our candidate experience, assist in delivery of our recruitment programs, and partner to support our recruitment brand.
Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, this position will oversee Community Outreach, social media, and own full lifecycle recruitment for TV and MP Literary, Concerts, TV Production, MP Production, Media Rights, Branded Entertainment and Administration. This includes proactively sourcing, branding, screening, interviewing, and offer management. This role will be responsible for generating a pipeline of diverse internal and external talent, conveying to top candidates the benefits of working at ICM Partners, managing the end to end recruiting cycle, and using data and analytics to continually improve our efforts.
• You will be involved in the full-life cycle process. This includes thorough intake meetings, job postings, sourcing, screening candidates, candidate selection, creating and delivering offers, and partnering with hiring managers and HR throughout the selection process
• Promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace and drive programs which ensure recruiting strategies attract diverse candidates
• Work closely with the TA team to continuously improve and implement systems and technology processes
• Assist in branding and social media optimization projects; act as a project management liaison with our key partners to ensure projects stay on track and are completed on schedule
• Support and assist with recruitment event management and logistics for our recruiting and intern program events
• Provide value-added recruiting-related advice to hiring managers and influence talent decisions
• Use labor market expertise to support recruiting decisions and recommendations
• Manage candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System
• Deliver a high level of customer service to hiring leaders while serving as a thought partner and subject matter expert on talent
• Proactively identify, manage and leverage relationships with colleges and universities, industry organizations, groups and associations, talent communities and key external stakeholders to maximize effective outreach and engagement
• Collaborate with members of the HR team on key initiatives and departmental projects
• 3 years of work experience in full-life cycle recruiting. Entertainment industry experience strongly preferred
• 3 years of progressively responsible roles within recruitment, including diversity and inclusion as well as community outreach
• A passion for people and desire to consistently be a positive influence on the community
• Ability to assess, revise and streamline processes that optimize workflow and meet cross-functional business goals
• Innovative and forward-thinking approach to talent attraction, engagement, acquisition, and retention
• Ability to identify a steady stream of diverse talent in anticipation of future business needs
• Ability to balance strategic thinking about recruiting plans and sources with tactical execution
• Well-developed interview and assessment skills; sound judgment and instincts on people to identify the most qualified candidate for a position
• Exceptional organizational ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously without losing sight of priorities and deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate, consult, and influence senior leadership
• Computer Skills: Systems savvy; strong knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ADP is a plus)
• Certificates & Licenses: LinkedIn Recruiter, Recruiter Academy and other recruiting / sourcing-related certificate and / or licenses a plus
• High School Diploma required.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
ICM Partners is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• • ABOUT ICM
ICM Partners is dedicated solely to the representation of artists, content creators, authors, artisans and journalists. Many of the biggest hits in motion pictures, television, music, and publishing were created on the stage, in front of, and behind the camera by the agency’s clients. The company has the expertise of a legacy agency, with decades in the business, coupled with the entrepreneurial spirit of its agent owners who bought the company in 2012, and operate it with its client’s best interests at the forefront of everything they do. The firm has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., and London.