Summer Paid Intern - Talent Agency
ICM PartnersLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Paid Internship
2020 Summer Internship (Los Angeles)
The Summer Internship Program at ICM Partners offers a select few exceptional undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to gain invaluable insight, hands-on work experience and training in a professional office environment. They are also offered the opportunity to meet and learn from our agents, executives, and other industry professionals. Interns will participate in a series of seminars that will provide a deep dive into the various lines of businesses within our talent agency as well as workshops intended for professional development. Interns will be fully immersed in our culture and be invited to participate in events.
Our 2020 Summer Internship Program will be held for 10 weeks from June 8 through August 13, 2020. All interns are required to commit to working 32 hours a week from Monday-Thursday 9:30am–6:30pm for the duration of the program. Internships at ICM Partners are paid employment opportunities. Overtime will not be permitted. Interns are responsible for their own transportation, housing and relocation costs.
To be eligible for our internship program, candidates must be:
• 18 years of age or older.
• Currently a rising junior or senior pursuing a Bachelor or Graduate degree at an accredited intuition with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and above and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree in process.
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States currently and in the future with no VISA sponsorship.
• Available to attend the Internship program in its entirety from June 8 through August 13, 2020.
There is no restriction on what declared major, degree program, or course of study applicants must pursue. Degrees/course study in the following areas are preferred: Media Arts, Cinema Studies, Arts Management, Motion Picture, Television, Business Management, Communications, Law and Marketing.
In addition to a formal resume, all candidates must submit a statement of interest introducing yourself and answering the below questions.
Statement of Interest
• How did you hear about us?
• Why do you think an internship with ICM Partners will help you achieve your career goals?
• Please share some key accomplishments have you made in work or academic environments.
• Please share your most significant failure(s) and what you learned from them.
• Why are you interested in pursuing a career in the talent agency business?
• Please indicate your top 2 areas of interest.*
*Placement in your department choice is not guaranteed and is subject to availability.