Sr. Financial Analyst
ICM PartnersLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
ICM Partners is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst who will be responsible for the reporting, analysis and allocation of revenues and costs, as well as planning and forecasting. This will include monthly and project reporting, financial modeling, and expense planning.
• Generate monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting to management, the board of directors and investors.
• Tracking of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), highlighting trends and analyzing unexpected variances.
• Coordinate monthly financial reporting from foreign subsidiaries, including development of a standard monthly reporting package.
• Create monthly profit & loss statements including cost allocation reporting and analysis.
• Pro forma modeling and analysis for potential acquisitions, joint ventures, investments, etc.
• Assist in preparing schedules and analysis in connection with the company’s annual audit.
• Participate in annual budgeting process and monthly budget to actual analysis.
• Design and create ad hoc reports for executive management using Microsoft Dynamics 365 and MS Excel.
• Assist with any new implementations and/or upgrades to the accounting and/or financial reporting systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting
• Previous experience practicing progressive financial reporting and analysis along with budgeting experience
• Must have advanced MS Excel experience, including the creation of ad hoc financial models.
• Excellent systems skills including familiarity with computerized accounting packages, ideally Microsoft Dynamics 365.
• Knowledge and practical experience with VBA, SQL and other databases extremely helpful.
• Entertainment/Media/Agency experience is preferred.
• Problem solving, analytical, time management and follow-up skills are required.
• Must be proactive with the ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential; ability to interact with executive level management required.