ICM PartnersLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
ICM Partners is dedicated solely to the representation of artists, content creators, authors, artisans and journalists. Many of the biggest hits in motion pictures, television, music, and publishing were created on the page, on the stage, in front of, and behind the camera by the agency's clients. The company has the expertise of a legacy agency, with decades in the business, coupled with the entrepreneurial spirit of its agent owners who bought the company in 2012, and operate it with its client's best interests at the forefront of everything they do. The firm has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., and London.
• Answer all incoming phone calls and transfer to the appropriate department/staff member. Email messages when appropriate
• Greet visitors and promptly notify party of their arrival
• Assist with clerical projects as assigned
• Coordinate conference room meetings and manage scheduling
• Work with building to ensure guest access and parking
• Act as backup to assistants in inputting client bookings
Competencies, Skills & Abilities:
• Bachelors or related degree strongly preferred
• Experience working in a professional setting as a receptionist or in an administrative capacity
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Organizational skills and attention to detail
• Must be proactive with the ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
• Value-add mentality required with the ability to adapt and flex when need be.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential; ability to interact with executive level management required.
BA/BS degree preferred.
Experience: A minimum of one year as a receptionist or administrative assistant in a professional office.
Computer Skills: Proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Expert level with Windows/PCs. Knowledge and experience with multi-line office phones.