Full Stack Software Developer
ICM PartnersLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
• • ABOUT ICM
ICM Partners is dedicated solely to the representation of artists, content creators, authors, artisans, and journalists. Many of the biggest hits in motion pictures, television, music, and publishing were created on the page, on the stage, in front of, and behind the camera by the agency’s clients. The company has the expertise of a legacy agency, with decades in the business, coupled with the entrepreneurial spirit of its agent owners who bought the company in 2012, and operate it with its client’s best interests at the forefront of everything they do. The firm has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., and London.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack React and .Net Core Developer, to join the team creating our Agency’s next generation CRM and Analytics applications. You will be part of our cross-functional team that is responsible for the software development life cycle.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player familiar with Agile methodologies.
If you also enjoy visual and UI responsive design, we would like to meet you.
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual and responsive design
• Work with Development team, Business Analysts, and Business users to produce software solutions
• Write effective APIs
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot and debug code
• Write technical documentation
• Degree in Computer Science or related field required
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer using the following languages:
• Experience implementing Cloud Applications on Azure
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Software Development
• Solid knowledge of Scrum, Agile, and Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) processes
• A plus: Power Apps and SharePoint Development Experience
• UI design portfolio
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work collaboratively
• Ability to work with diverse teams of technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Ability to articulate ideas in layman’s terms
• Detail oriented
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast pace and challenging environment
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
ICM Partners is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.