ICM PartnersLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/21/2021 11:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator?
Full Time Job
• • POSITION SUMMARY
ICM is looking for a motivated self-starter that is task oriented with tremendous follow through skills to be a Coordinator and essential member of the Corporate Communications Department. Candidates should ideally have at least 3 years’ experience in the entertainment industry, preferably in Public Relations and/or Corporate Communications.
Social Media Strategist and Facilitator:
• Work with external social media company to brainstorm and plan different campaigns aimed at increasing ICM’s social presence and amplifying important press/announcements
• Editing and creating copy alongside external social media company and running each post for approval to Brad and appropriate agents
• Posting daily across ICM’s Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook while tracking performances of posts.
• Accumulate relevant press on our clients and the industry at large for a Daily Newsletter that is distributed to the entire company.
• Act as the point person to receive press clip submissions from agents
Weekly All Agency Meeting:
• Work hand in hand with the Senior Vice-President of Corp Comm to prepare a preliminary rundown of important internal announcements, press, and other items to be presented at the All-Agency meeting.
• Organize and assist with creating slides, update the evolving rundown and slides during the weekend as needed, and finalize edits/changes on Monday Morning before the meeting
• Maintain an accurate updated awards calendar
• Disseminate emails working with department coordinators to highlight clients on nomination and award days
• Coordinate ad creation when needed
Company Internal Communications:
• Draft, edit, and send for approval all of the company’s internal messaging such as New Client announcements and important internal announcements
• Assist with writing external signing releases as needed
• Assist with trade lists for clients and agents
• Keep an organized list of releases, headshots, bios and other materials
• Process invoices that are received, follow up to ensure payment is received
• Research press contacts using a subscribed to Data Base and other internet sources
• Schedule meetings and other administrative duties as needed
Competencies, Skills & Abilities:
• BA/BS degree required
• 3 years’ experience in Public Relations and/or Corporate Communications in the entertainment industry is preferred
• Customer service skills or experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Outstanding time management and multi-tasking skills
• Able to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook and Excel
ICM Partners is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.