ICM PartnersLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/23/2021 5:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Assistant (Business Affairs- Production)
• • ABOUT ICM PARTNERS
ICM Partners is dedicated solely to the representation of artists, content creators, authors, artisans and journalists. Many of the biggest hits in motion pictures, television, music, sports and publishing were created on the page, on the stage, in front of, and behind the camera by the agency’s clients. The company has the expertise of a legacy agency, with decades in the business, coupled with the entrepreneurial spirit of its agent owners who bought the company in 2012, and operate it with its client’s best interests at the forefront of everything they do. The firm has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., and London.
ICM Partners is seeking an exceptional, highly motivated, and detail-oriented Assistant to support Business Affairs Executives in the Production space. - The ideal candidate has an interest in learning about the business affairs side of the agency, and will be able to juggle constantly changing priorities, handle a wide of range of administrative and executive support in a high-pressure environment and be able to work well within a team.
• Performs clerical duties such as filing, typing, copying documents, document preparation, redlining, document distribution, expense report preparation
• Screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence
• Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents, including redlining of all such documents
• Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files
• Initiate, lead, and manage automation of reports and analyses
• Interact with internal and external business partners and executives
• Ad-Hoc projects to support growth of division
• Serve as primary coordinator tracking documents for signature and delivery
• Maintain databases of partnerships, active projects, and executed deals
• Perform other related duties as requested by executives
• BA/BS degree required
• Superior proficiency with MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Prior experience in a business affairs and/or legal office environment supporting senior executives strongly preferred. Media/Entertainment experience is a plus
• Ability to multi-task projects, manage stakeholders across the company and pivot across functions with great organization, detail, flexibility, accountability, and proactivity
ICM Partners is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.