ICM PartnersLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Assistant (LA Talent)
• • ICM Partners is dedicated solely to the representation of artists, content creators, authors, artisans, and journalists. Many of the biggest hits in motion pictures, television, music, sports, and publishing were created on the page, on the stage, in front of, and behind the camera by the agency’s clients. The company has the expertise of a legacy agency, with decades in the business, coupled with the entrepreneurial spirit of its agent owners who bought the company in 2012, and operate it with its client’s best interests at the forefront of everything they do. The firm has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., and London. Begin your path to becoming an
A senior Agent in our LA office is looking for an Assistant to support his business. The ideal candidate is confident, competitive, quick- thinking, motivated, excels in an environment where he/she will be rewarded for strong performance, and has exhibited a deep passion for the entertainment industry.
• Interfacing with high profile clients and C-level management with professionalism
• Managing heavy phone lines
• Coordinating meetings and schedules
• Participating in special projects and providing substantial script coverage
• Demonstrating flexibility and strong organizational skills
• Having the ability to multi-task
• Preparing expense reports and producing correspondence
• 1-2 years of entertainment industry experience is preferred
• Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• Desire to learn and develop in the agency environment
• Must be diplomatic, professional and able to articulate clearly
• A strong interest in for independent film
• Must be detail oriented and able to handle complex instructions with care and follow-through
• Must be an excellent multi-tasker and have proven problem-solving abilities
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in execution of assigned tasks
• Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information discretely and with diplomacy
• Ability to adapt to changes and work in a fast paced, demanding environment while demonstrating a sense of urgency
• Dependable and proactive.
• Able to prioritize the workload and use time efficiently
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
• Ability to work unexpected overtime is required.
ICM Partners is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.