ICM PartnersLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
ICM Partners is seeking an exceptional, highly motivated, and detail-oriented Assistant to support Concerts Agents. - The ideal candidate has an interest in the live events space, and will be able to juggle constantly changing priorities, handle a wide of range of administrative and executive support in a high-pressure environment and be able to work well within a team.
• Answer and direct a high volume of phone calls and emails
• Interface with high-profile clients and managers with utmost professionalism
• Schedule meetings, prepare expense reports, and coordinate travel
• Keep informed with current affairs in the industry
• Handle high volume of daily transactions with various departments
• Effectively communicate and interact with employees at all levels
• Handle pressure in a professional manner
• Ability to make sound decisions efficiently and effectively using practical approaches
• Additional responsibilities as they occur with the expansion and development of the department
Competencies, Skills & Abilities:
• BA/BS degree required with a strong academic record
• Must have prior music industry experience
• Administrative experience is a must
• Prior booking and/or agency experience strongly preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Professional phone manners
• Outstanding time management and multi-tasking skills
• Able to work well in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Organized and analytical
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Exceptional attention to detail is a must
• Must be able to make a one-year commitment and start immediately
• BA/BS degree with a strong academic record.
• Concentration in Music Business preferred not required.
• Experience: A minimum of a year of work experience in a professional office environment required.
ICM Partners is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.