ICM PartnersLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
• • ABOUT ICM PARTNERS
ICM Partners is dedicated solely to the representation of artists, content creators, authors, artisans and journalists. Many of the biggest hits in motion pictures, television, music, sports and publishing were created on the page, on the stage, in front of, and behind the camera by the agency’s clients. The company has the expertise of a legacy agency, with decades in the business, coupled with the entrepreneurial spirit of its agent owners who bought the company in 2012, and operate it with its client’s best interests at the forefront of everything they do. The firm has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., and London.
ICM is seeking an exceptional, highly motivated, and detail-oriented Assistant to support a senior Agent in representing clients in the unscripted television business. The Unscripted Television department represents production companies, showrunners, talent, podcasters, and directors who work on a multitude of documentary and reality series. Agents in this department negotiate series options/pick-ups, talent/producer/filmmaker deals, and podcast contracts. The team packages projects, staffs producer/talent/director needs on presentations, pilots, and series, and provides creative and strategic feedback on materials for pitches.??The ideal candidate has an interest in learning about unscripted TV, will be able to juggle constantly changing priorities, handle a wide of range of administrative and executive support in a high-pressure environment and be able to work well within a team.
- Schedule meetings, pitches and calls for agents and clients?
- Answer and direct a high volume of phone calls and emails
- Prepare expense reports and coordinate travel
- Interface with high-profile clients, prospective clients, managers and network executives with utmost professionalism
- Research ratings, information on unscripted shows, podcasts, showrunners and directors
- Maintain organized grids for tracking pitches and network feedback
- Keep informed with current affairs in the industry (i.e. reality TV shows, documentaries, streamers, cable networks and podcasts)
- Handle high volume of daily transactions with other departments within ICM including Talent, Publishing and Broadcast among others
- Effectively communicate and interact with employees at all levels
- Handle pressure in a professional manner
- Ability to make sound decisions efficiently and effectively using practical approaches
- Additional responsibilities as they occur with the expansion and development of the department?
- BA/BS degree required
- Agency experience is strongly preferred
- Provide immaculate administrative and scheduling support to a busy agent
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential information with the utmost discretion
- Minimum of 1 year of administrative experience at an agency/entertainment company
- Negotiation skills strongly preferred
- Dress and speak in a professional manner as client interaction is common
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding time management and multi-tasking skills
- Able to work well in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Organized and analytical. - Research and data analysis experience strongly preferred. - Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications?
- Passion and interest in learning about unscripted television, news, and sports content and/or talent strongly preferred
- Must be able to make a one-year commitment and start immediately
ICM Partners is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.