ICM PartnersLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Assistant (Global Branded Entertainment)
• • ABOUT ICM PARTNERS
ICM Partners is dedicated solely to the representation of artists, content creators, authors, artisans and journalists. Many of the biggest hits in motion pictures, television, music, sports and publishing were created on the page, on the stage, in front of, and behind the camera by the agency’s clients. The company has the expertise of a legacy agency, with decades in the business, coupled with the entrepreneurial spirit of its agent owners who bought the company in 2012, and operate it with its client’s best interests at the forefront of everything they do. The firm has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., and London.
ICM Partners is seeking an exceptional, highly motivated, and detail-oriented Assistant to support a busy Agent in the Global Branded Entertainment Department. - The ideal candidate has an interest in learning about how the branding and endorsements space works, and will be able to juggle constantly changing priorities, handle a wide of range of administrative and executive support in a high-pressure environment and be able to work well within a team.
• Interface with high profile clients and C-level management with professionalism?
• Manage heavy phone lines, high volume of email and manage information in a timely and accurate manner
• Coordinate meetings and schedules?
• Participate in special projects and providing substantial script coverage
• Demonstrate flexibility and strong organizational skills
• Submit bookings and track client payments?
• Have the ability to multi-task
• Prepare expense reports and producing correspondence
• Have strong interest in TV, Film and Branding?
• 1-2 years of entertainment industry experience is preferred?
• Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills?
• Desire to learn and develop in the agency environment
• Must be diplomatic, professional and able to articulate clearly
• Must be detail oriented and able to handle complex instructions with care and follow-through
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in execution of assigned tasks
• Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information discretely and with diplomacy
• Ability to adapt to changes and work in a fast paced, demanding environment while demonstrating a sense of urgency
• Dependable and proactive
• Able to prioritize the workload and use time efficiently
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
• Ability to work unexpected overtime is required. -
ICM Partners is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.