ICM PartnersNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/14/2021 5:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant?
Full Time Job
• • POSITION SUMMARY:?
ICM is seeking an exceptional, highly motivated, and detail-oriented Assistant who is excited to work in the world of news and sports to provide executive support two agents in the Broadcasting Department (NYC location). The ideal candidate highly motivated, detail oriented, is able to work in a high-energy and fast-paced industry with composure.?You must have at least 1 year prior entertainment industry and/or administrative experience.?
- Answer and direct a high volume of phone calls and emails
- Interface with high-profile clients and managers with utmost professionalism
- Schedule meetings, prepare expense reports, and coordinate travel
- Research ratings, information on shows and showrunners
- Keep informed with current affairs in the industry
- Handle high volume of daily transactions with various departments
- Effectively communicate and interact with employees at all levels
- Handle pressure in a professional manner
- Ability to make sound decisions efficiently and effectively using practical approaches
- Additional responsibilities as they occur with the expansion and development of the department?
- Long hours are routine?
- BA/BS degree required
- Provide immaculate administrative and scheduling support to a busy executive
- Proficient in video editing using Final Cut Pro or similar video editing software preferred
- Familiarity with video recording, DVR systems, DirecTV and video archiving
- Strong computer skills on MAC & PC
- Minimum of 1 year of administrative experience at an agency/entertainment company.?Agency??experience strongly preferred.?
- Strong interest in news, sports, and broadcasting a big plus
- Negotiation skills strongly preferred
- Dress and speak in a professional manner as client interaction is common
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding time management and multi-tasking skills
- Able to work well in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Organized and analytical.?Research and data analysis experience strongly preferred.'strong attention to detail is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications?
BA/BS degree in Journalism or Business Administration preferred.?
Experience:?A minimum of a year of work experience with data entry in a professional office environment required.
Computer Skills:?Proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.?Expert level with Windows/PCs. Knowledge and experience with multi-line office phones.
ICM Partners is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.