ICM PartnersNew York, NY
Full Time Job
As a Floater Assistant, everyday is different as you'll have the opportunity to cover desks for agents from multiple areas across the company, giving you a well-rounded experience, allowing you to build your skill set and help you refine your future career path at the company. The ideal candidate is confident, competitive, quick- thinking, motivated, excels in an environment where they will be rewarded for strong performance, and has exhibited a deep passion for the entertainment industry. Duties include: Interfacing with high profile clients and C-level management with professionalism. Managing heavy phone lines, coordinating meetings and schedules, completing special projects, script coverage, organizational skills, ability to multi-task. Preparing expense reports and producing correspondence.
• Answer and direct a high volume of phone calls and emails on behalf of an absent assistant
• Mailroom responsibilities
• Interface with high-profile clients and managers with utmost professionalism
• Assist with coordination of meetings and schedules
• Provide administrative support to back of house departments and department Coordinators as needed
• Handle flexible and ever-changing schedules
• Prepare expense reports
• Effectively communicate and interact with employees at all levels
• Handle pressure in a professional manner
• Ability to make sound decisions efficiently and effectively using practical approaches
• Additional responsibilities as needed
• BA/BS degree required
• Agency internship experience is strongly preferred
• Provide immaculate administrative and scheduling support to busy agents
• Dress and speak in a professional manner at all times
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding time management and multi-tasking skills
• Able to work well in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Organized and analytical. Strong attention to detail is a must.
• Must want to be a part of an agency and have industry knowledge
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Must be able to make a one-year commitment and start immediately
BA/BS degree required
Computer Skills: Proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Expert level with Windows/Pc's. Knowledge and experience with multi-line office phones.
ICM Partners is dedicated solely to the representation of artists, content creators, authors, artisans and journalists. Many of the biggest hits in motion pictures, television, music, and publishing were created on the page, on the stage, in front of, and behind the camera by the agency's clients. The company has the expertise of a legacy agency, with decades in the business, coupled with the entrepreneurial spirit of its agent owners who bought the company in 2012, and operate it with its client's best interests at the forefront of everything they do. The firm has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., and London.