ICM PartnersLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
• • POSITION SUMMARY
This is an excellent learning opportunity for candidates interested in becoming Agent Assistants. As an Assistant in Training, you will spend 2 weeks in training, learning the basics of how ICM Partners does business, building your skill set and refining your future career path at the company. Once the program is completed, you will have the opportunity to cover desks for agents from multiple areas across the company, assist Coordinators with department specific projects, and interview for open Assistant positions.
The ideal candidate is confident, competitive, quick- thinking, motivated, excels in an environment where they will be rewarded for strong performance, and has exhibited a deep passion for the entertainment industry.
• Participate in daily technical and soft skills training sessions for the first 2 weeks of employment
• Provide administrative support to different departments as needed
• Provide coverage for any absent Assistants who take time off
• Ability to make sound decisions efficiently and effectively using practical approaches
• Network with Agents/Coordinators/Assistants to further understand our business and expand your interests
• Effectively communicate and interact with employees at all levels
• Additional responsibilities as needed
Competencies, Skills & Abilities:
• BA/BS degree required
• Provide immaculate administrative and scheduling support to busy agents
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding time management and multi-tasking skills
• Able to work well in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Organized and analytical. Strong attention to detail is a must
• Must want to be a part of an agency and have industry knowledge
• Must be able to start immediately
• Proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Expert level with Windows/PCs. Knowledge and experience with multi-line office phones.
ICM Partners is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.