Spring Intern - Public Relations Communications
HypeLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Los Angeles-based, national boutique communications agency with a focus on entertainment clients behind-the-scenes in production, post-production, design and visual effects seeks an Office Intern for general office duties, research, writing, to join our close-knit team. Ideal candidate is a self-starter, learns quickly, and has knowledge of the Microsoft Office bundle, writing, social media, proofreading skills, basic Photoshop experience a plus. Candidate must be a currently enrolled student that is looking for school credit, and pursuing a degree in PR, Communications, Journalism, English, Humanities, and/or Film/Entertainment, or similar. Part-time opportunity for Spring Quarter (March-June), Monday-Friday, with days and hours based on candidate's availability and academic schedule.
• Support office services by maintaining office operations and procedures.
• Answer inbound telephone calls.
• Complete PR-related research and writing tasks based on in-house workflow, systems and layouts.
• Keep partners informed on daily tasks in reflection of weekly agenda.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Interest in public relations / entertainment and aptitude to learn swiftly.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online