VP, Creative Marketing
HuluSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/7/2021 2:03:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for VP, Creative Marketing jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all VP, Creative Marketing postings
Full Time Job
VP, Co-Head of Originals Creative Marketing
Hulu’s Originals Marketing team is seeking a seasoned creative marketing executive to join our team and partner with existing leadership to oversee all creative materials for Hulu Originals - spanning scripted series, films, documentaries, unscripted series and awards campaigns. The ideal candidate will come with a track record of developing and building a team of creative executives and therefore an ability to scale creative work beyond their own bandwidth. They must have proven they can drive groundbreaking creative with a deep understanding of marketing channels that will allow us to deliver breakthrough campaigns that create a groundswell of love and fandom for entertainment properties. They should be passionate about redefining entertainment through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun, with a management style that emphasizes collaboration, communication and commitment on all levels.
What you’ll do
• Oversee a team that manages and produces full 360 creative development and creative strategy across all campaigns. This includes A/V assets, print, digital pieces, social assets, toolkits, etc.
• When necessary and specifically on tentpole titles, work closely with the team to drive creative direction and manage creative development with agency and internal production partners.
• Oversee marketing shoots - photo and video - for all Originals productions, tapping into our director of photography and AV to execute.
• Develop strategies and tactics that bring cultural relevance to our shows amongst targeted audiences.
• Develop, present and receive support for well-communicated strategies and tactics to internal executives and external talent that set us up to produce impactful creative campaigns.
• Continue to build the creative team to help push marketing innovation across all Hulu content initiatives.
• Manage clear processes that allow for streamlined efforts and more efficiency across the team so they can focus on creative marketing.
What to bring
• 20 years of experience marketing content with a track record of strong creative judgement that engages a mass audience.
• Proven success at developing and maintaining strong relationships with producers, creators and filmmakers.
• Experience managing a 360 creative team.
• . Ability to think strategically, and innovate in established and new mediums.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to craft a story and communicate it to executives, team members, and outside agencies.
• Experience within streaming or a subscription based business is a plus but not required.
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is an inclusive environment. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. Hulu is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants if needed during the interview process. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.