HuluSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Hulu is searching for an exceptional Video Producer with outstanding video editing skills and live-action production chops to bring creative intuition, technical prowess, project management and great communication to our video production team. The video production team at Hulu acts as an internal agency servicing the entire company. We create everything from content promos, product videos and commercials, to company brand videos for recruitment and internal purposes. As part of the video production team, the Video Producer will work closely with the Content Marketing team to produce and edit promotional assets for the content on Hulu. We are looking for a whip-smart, skilled, passionate creative to fill this role and join our quickly growing team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Work collaboratively with producers, motion graphic designers, and other editors to create innovative, compelling creative to meet the needs of the marketing campaigns.
• Write, develop and pitch creative concepts for on-channel, digital, social and broadcast promos and other short form content.
• Scope, plan, budget and execute small and large scale live action video projects flawlessly with production team members in a fast-paced environment
• Interview talent and creators on and off red carpets
• Masterfully edit and sound design original and existing material into short form content to required specs
• Manage video projects and all deliverables from pre-production through post-production
• Manage client relations, approvals, and feedback throughout production process
• Deliver projects on-time and on-budget while maintaining the highest quality bar
• Work with colleagues to find creative solutions
• Attend and contribute to bi-weekly creative reviews
WHAT TO BRING
• At least 5-7 years professional producing and editing experience and a BS/BA degree
• Expert editor in Premiere CC
• Expert short-form video storyteller
• Experience, passion and confidence directing talent and interviewing on and off camera
• Experience and confidence in producing event coverage
• Experience writing, developing and pitching creative concepts
• Experience managing a creative project from pre-production through post-production
• Experience managing clients, feedback, notes, and approvals
• Expert in giving and receiving critical feedback in a team environment
• Expert music editor and sound designer that understand emotional power and structure of music
• Proficient in Pro Tools, After Effects, and Photoshop
• Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote
• Comfortable with most video codecs and formats and the ability to transcode between them flawlessly
• Must be meticulous, technical, organized and uber creative at the same time
• A video reel or links to creative work.
• Motion graphics and VFX experience
• Process-oriented with strong quality assurance and control skills
• Passion for the art of music editing and sound design
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.