Video Preditor, Brand Campaigns
HuluSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Hulu's Marketing Department is seeking a high-powered Video Preditor as part of our growing Creative Studio, GreenHouse. In this role, you'll be running point on a wide spectrum of video projects for Hulu Brand Campaigns, partnering across the Disney Streaming Team.
The right person for this role pairs a filmmaking spirit with attention to detail. A storyteller and problem-solver, you can wear all the hats, leading video projects from ideation through delivery. Our job is to push the boundaries of how we promote the Brand.
• Be part of a Creative Team that develops breakthrough marketing campaigns, building brand love and driving engagement for Hulu and Disney Streaming.
• Ideate and execute on strategic briefs to craft effective Brand Video content, with a focus on the ever-shifting creative marketing space.
• Manage video projects and all deliverables from pre-production through post.
• Take responsibility for the creation and delivery of video assets, ensuring the individual pieces adhere to the overall brand strategy, tone, and voice.
• Provide creative leadership and support for the team, sharing your knowledge and experience as a seasoned professional and mentor.
• 6 years of experience, with a focus on branded content and short-form storytelling, as a producer as well as editor, with demonstrated ability across the Adobe Suite.
• Competency and curiosity as a filmmaker with experience directing talent and crafting presentations/treatments.
• Ability to sell and defend your work, as well as accept feedback and apply it, while articulating feedback to teammates in a constructive manner.
• A firm grasp on production scoping and scheduling as it applies to the creative.
• Passion for entertainment and popular culture in general.
• A reel/portfolio that expresses your talent and passion for the above.