HuluSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Hulu's Talent and Organization team is seeking a Technical Sourcer who will be an exceptional addition to our Recruiting team. Here at Hulu, we go after world class technical talent. The type of talent we recruit is often passive, engaged in their work and a top performer at their current company. It's your job to skillfully hunt, engage and sell them on the opportunities at Hulu. To be successful in this role, you must be adept at identifying key sources, mapping and profiling competitive talent, and building a healthy pipeline for the recruiting team. You must be strategic and partner with the recruiting team, which looks like brainstorming, experimenting, collaborating and iterating quickly to identify and implement the right approaches to getting world class technical talent in the door.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to identify and qualify technical candidates for opportunities at Hulu
• Source potential candidates with the use of Boolean searches, Linkedin Recruiter, user groups, web sourcing, networking and candidate referrals.
• Partner with the recruiting team and hiring managers to ensure quality and quantity expectations are being met
• Call and conduct initial screening of technical candidates and assist them through the recruitment process.
• Maintain accurate documentation in our ATS and other metrics docs
WHAT TO BRING
• Bachelor's Degree with 2 years of technical recruiting or sourcing experience within a corporate and/or startup environment
• Proven track record for successfully identifying and hiring exceptional technical talent
• Knowledge of sourcing and mining techniques within the recruiting space
• Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
• Expert knowledge in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
• Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, recruiting coordinators, hiring managers, and candidates
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.