Summer Intern - National Ad Sales
HuluNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Do you have a passion for Advertising and dream of working in a fun and fast pace environment? Hulu's National Advertising team works together to convince advertisers to buy ad solutions and media to best reach their consumers via Hulu's audiences. We are responsible for the client and customer experience as we take brands through their advertising campaign life cycle.
This is a unique opportunity for a college student who wants to gain exposure on how Hulu helps to shape the streaming marketing space. You will be immersed in the world of entertainment sales, learning about Hulu's ad products & marketing opportunities and how to execute them. The intern will interact and, in most cases, coordinate with nearly every business unit in order to understand how we receive and fulfill those advertising buys. This affords an intern an outstanding experience with exposure to many parts of a big and aggressively growing business within a tech entertainment company that relies on all verticals equally to grow rapidly within the needs of the marketplace.
This role calls for a person who is a team player with a positive attitude that is detail-oriented, self-motivated, analytical and lives, breathes, and eats all things advertising.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Fulfillment activities: supporting video ad campaigns for Fortune 1000 advertisers, including planning, reporting and campaign analysis
• Support of and partnering with Advertising Sales to drive tangible business results.
• Project contribution, including researching and prospecting new business, compile overview of competitive marketplace, process mapping, and staff work
• Gain exposure to multiple cross-functional teams including Ad Operations, Creative Solutions, Integrated Marketing, Analytics, Research, and more!
WHAT TO BRING
• Coursework in Communications/Business Administration, with an emphasis in Operational Management, E-Business, Marketing, and Organizational Behavior. Interest in Media and Advertising.
• Pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Liberal Arts, etc
• Technical orientation: love of all things tech, including consumer websites, connected devices, user interfaces, mobile & video game devices.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proactive and ambitious with the ability to multitask as needed
• Personality to quickly build rapport and form relationships.
• Amenity in a fast-paced and ever-changing media environment.
• Quick learner; critical thinking; presentation, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; ability to learn other software and tools quickly.
• Minimum GPA requirement 3.0 or higher
• Must be a currently enrolled student
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.