Spring Intern - Subscription Growth Strategy Product Marketing
HuluSanta Monica, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Hulu's Subscriber Growth Strategy & Monetization team is seeking a Product Marketing Intern who will be an exceptional addition to our team. As a Product Marketing Intern at Hulu, you will support the growth of our premium add-ons business by helping to build the business requirements and go-to-market plans for product feature development related to both the merchandising and viewing experience for all premiums (HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, and Starz). You will have the unique opportunity to work cross-functionally and interface with Marketing, Product, Research, and Analytics teams. The ideal candidate has strong attention to detail, likes to think strategically, is intellectually curious, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. If you are someone who likes to roll up their sleeves and are passionate about premium content, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Support product marketing efforts by developing business requirements and marketing plans around promotional pricing offers (could include free trials, discounts and bundle packages) for the premium add-ons
• Monitor and track product work required to support Premium Partner campaigns
• Work closely with Product and Technical Program Management teams on optimization of the add-on sign-up experience
• Manage miscellaneous product requests submitted by Premium Partners
• Assist with postmortem analyses to measure the impact of the initiatives on the add-ons business and the overall Hulu subscriber and business metrics
WHAT TO BRING
• Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Marketing/Business/Economics or related field and available 20 hours per week
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strategic and creative mindset
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to define and meet project deadlines
• Meticulous attention to detail, resourceful, with a can-do attitude
• Highly motivated and team-oriented individual
• Experienced in MS Excel, PPT, Google Docs
• Passion for entertainment and pop culture, with a focus on television content.
• Project/Product management experience
• Advanced MS Excel skills and experience with quantitative data analysis
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.