Senior Social Media Manager
HuluSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/21/2021 2:03:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Social Media Manager jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Senior Social Media Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Social Media Manager? SUMMARY
Hulu’s marketing creative team, GreenHouse, is seeking a Senior Social Media Manager who will be an outstanding leader within our growing Brand Social team. In this position, you will lead social across assigned Hulu verticals and titles, working closely with the Marketing, Publicity, and Creative departments. This role requires someone with social experience across kids, family & animation verticals. Additionally, a consistent record for delivering results on large scale campaigns. The successful candidate will be collaborative, innovative and always willing to go above and beyond what is expected!
The Senior Manager reports to the Director of Brand Social and is an authority, guiding the social efforts for campaigns and cementing processes and operations to make the team more efficient/effective. The ideal candidate will take BIG swings with ideas to build first-of-its-kind social content experiences!
What you'll do
• Be a cross-functional teammate who engages, listens and collaborates with internal teams on Hulu’s overall marketing strategy.
• Develop strong working relationships with studios, talent, and affiliate partners, acting as a central hub for social-related questions and issues.
• Be an inspiring peer and help develop out of the box and first-to-market experiences, activations, and content that will drive social conversations and increase brand love.
• Drive the organic and paid social content strategy to cultivate deeper conversation and earned media.
• Analyze key performance metrics regularly, making vital recommendations for improvement.
• Coordinate and develop social standard methodologies, strategies and approach with other departments who utilize social accounts, platforms and strategies to achieve their business objectives.
• Be a key collaborator within a small but growing team, cementing processes and operations for efficiencies.
• Use audience insights to strategically build communities and create fandom amongst Hulu’s social audience.
• Collaborate with external agencies & platform partners to ensure Hulu continues to deliver outstanding content.
What to bring
• 5 years of social media marketing & strategy experience at a media/entertainment brand, network, studio or advertising agency. Preferably working on verticals that include: kids, family and/or animated content.
• A portfolio of work that showcases all the components of leading high impact social media campaigns including strategy, conceptualization, execution, monetization, establishing and reporting success metrics.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to encourage, empower and lead cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
• Experience leading external agencies/partners/talent without oversight.
• Proven results building a social following across a variety of channels and using social to drive activation and sales/subscriptions.
• Experience delivering campaign presentations and recaps to external talent and partners as well as internal senior executives.
• A passion for social media and deeply familiar with online behaviors and how to communicate across the various platforms in the cultural zeitgeist.
• Outstanding verbal communication skills.
• Strong ability to make sound copy decisions using intuition and data.
• Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills that enable you to deliver against accelerated timelines.
• A natural self-starter who can get things done and proactively make suggestions on doing things better.
• Experience using publishing and measurement software: Sprinklr, Dash Hudson, Netbase, ListenFirst, CrowdTangle, Tubular, Helixa, Kantar.
• Interest in storytelling and technology.
• Understanding of standards for disabled audiences.
• Experience with paid social. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.