Senior Originals Social Manager
HuluSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Hulu's marketing team is seeking a Senior Originals Social Manager who will be an exceptional leader within our growing team. As a Senior Originals Social Manager at Hulu, you will lead the social efforts for our Hulu Original titles, working closely with the Originals Marketing, Publicity and Creative departments. This role requires someone with ample social experience in the entertainment industry and a proven track record for delivering results on large scale social media campaigns. The successful candidate will be open and flexible, collaborative, and always be willing to go above and beyond what is expected.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Be a leader within the Originals social team, guiding the social efforts for tentpole campaigns and cementing processes and operations to make the team more efficient/effective.
• Be a cross-functional teammate who engages, listens and collaborates with internal teams on Hulu’s overall Originals marketing strategy.
• Develop strong working relationships with talent, reps, and studio partners, acting as a central hub for social-related talent questions and issues.
• Be an inspiring peer and help develop out of the box and first-to-market experiences, activations, and content that will drive social conversations and increase sentiment.
• Work to clear a path to help bring these first of its kind experiences to life.
• Work closely with the Hulu media team to ensure that creative and media investments are aligned and effective.
• Drive the organic and paid social content strategy to foster deeper conversation and earned media around Hulu Originals.
• Analyze performance metrics regularly, making necessary recommendations for improvement.
• Help redefine the goals of social across channels and shows, working to evolve and grow our approach to be best in class.
• Collaborate with the team of social media marketers to pursue and deliver excellence.
• Coordinate and develop social standard methodologies, strategies and approach with other departments who utilize social accounts, platforms and strategies to achieve their business objectives.
WHAT TO BRING
• 8 years of professional experience in social media, digital marketing at a network or studio.
• Experience managing direct reports.
• Strong interpersonal skills, and collaborative working style – ability to inspire, motivate and lead cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
• Ambitious record of developing and executing successful large-scale campaigns/initiatives using data and metrics to measure impact and determine necessary pivots.
• Experience managing external agencies/partners/talent without oversight.
• Proven results building a social following across a variety of channels and using social to drive activation and sales/subscriptions.
• A proven and deep understanding of the entertainment social media landscape, platform standard methodologies and consumers’ (social) media behaviors.
• Proficiency in social media management publishing and engagement standard methodologies.
• Experience presenting campaigns and delivering results to external talent and stakeholders as well as internal c-suite executives.
• Direct paid social experience.