Senior Manager - Paid Social
HuluSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Senior Manager - Paid Social (Hulu)
Hulu's Original Marketing organization is seeking a Senior Manager, Paid Social whose team will be responsible for leading the strategy, planning, testing, execution, and optimization of all paid campaigns within social. These campaigns support the Hulu Originals slate – spanning scripted series, films, documentaries, unscripted series, and awards campaigns. The ideal candidate will come with a track record of developing and building not only efficient but also innovative and breakthrough paid social campaigns. They will have a passion for social media, entertainment and experience driving acquisition for a DTC platform.
• Develop and own paid social strategy – including planning, testing, execution, and optimization tied to Hulu Originals.
• Lead, develop, and inspire a growing team to achieve key objectives
• Oversee Paid Social budget tied to working media and operational costs.
• Manage relationship with external agencies.
• Own channel measurement; tracking, monitoring, brand lift studies and optimizing performance against critical metrics.
• Partner with internal analytics team to develop an incrementality-focused testing roadmap, conducting experiments and A/B tests on an ongoing basis to continually improve channel performance.
• Ensure campaigns are continuously optimized to meet and exceed short-term and long-term goals.
• Partner closely with the Media Planning team to understand a unified media strategy across all paid media channels and how to strategically evaluate paid social allocation in the media mix.
• Develop creative testing roadmap and participate in creative briefing and performance readouts.
• Stay closely connected with partners within The Walt Disney Company for synergy opportunities, process efficiencies, and being a voice at the table who can help strategize future subscription-based business.
• Identify clear goals and tactics that bring cultural importance and relevance to our shows amongst targeted audiences.
• Create a culture of learning and sharing best across the broader Disney General Entertainment marketing divisions.
• 8 years of paid social experience
• 3 years leading high-performing teams
• Deep knowledge of & mastery of social platforms (i.e. Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter & Pinterest)
• Prior entertainment experience
• Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills and a test-and-learn mentality
• Strong grasp of experimentation techniques within social platforms
• Experience in setting up, optimizing and scaling multi-million dollar paid social campaigns
• Experience running high impact campaigns with awareness or engagement objectives
• Desire to lead and mentor
• Ability to build and foster strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
• Experience within streaming or a subscription-based business is a plus but not required
• Agency experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience