Senior Licensed Film Marketing Manager
HuluSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/16/2021 2:03:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Licensed Film Marketing Manager jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Senior Licensed Film Marketing Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Licensed Film Marketing Manager? SUMMARY
Hulu’s Marketing team is seeking a Senior Licensed Film Marketing Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our Brand and Live & Licensed Marketing team. As a Senior Licensed Film Marketing Manager at Hulu, you will be responsible for leading the development and execution of campaigns to support the launch (awareness) and viewership (engagement) of Hulu’s growing slate of acclaimed licensed films. As part of the role, you will also work in partnership with multiple teams to develop a longer term marketing vision and message for film and Hulu’s singular film offering. You will bring a strong understanding in and passion for streaming entertainment and experience working closely with studio partners and developing creative campaigns. This role is for an innovative and outside-the-box marketing leader who is interested in ways to differentiate and grow Hulu in the competitive landscape, and a superb partner manager. You are highly organized, self-motivated, disciplined and able to work effectively cross-departmentally to understand key players, communicate effectively and gain consensus.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Develop strategic plan for Hulu’s Non-Original Film catalog and execute marketing plans for single and multi-title campaigns from our studio partners to drive awareness, new subscribers and engagement of specific film titles and genres.
• Work closely with specific content marketing teams to align Non-Original film titles around Original film launches and create a cohesive narrative around Hulu’s film offering
• Serve as primary point of contact for licensed content film partners; work with partners to develop and execute creative strategy for title campaigns
• Manage relationships with cross-functional teams to execute campaigns; in particular, coordinate in lockstep with other marketing functions, including Email marketing, Social, Creative, Media and PR to ensure campaigns align with overall initiatives and timelines
• Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders including Content, Finance, Research, DNA and more to determine consumer and business impact of above licensed content campaigns and initiatives
• Serve as an internal film subject matter expert
WHAT TO BRING
• 6-10 years of relevant experience in marketing with a proven history of executing title-based marketing campaigns and developing new processes and strategies that drive marketing success
• A passion for storytelling and marketing
• Excellent partner management skills
• Strong analytical and reporting capabilities
• Experience managing creative development and demanding creative excellence
• Exceptional communication skills and a true cross-functional collaborator
• Highly skilled in PowerPoint and Excel
• Superb work ethic and positive attitude and ambition
• A sincere love for television and film and desire to change the status quo
• MBA preferable This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.