Senior Creative Marketing Manager
HuluSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/10/2020 9:03:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Creative Marketing Manager jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Senior Creative Marketing Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Creative Marketing Manager? SUMMARY
Hulu's Content Marketing team is seeking a Senior Creative Marketing Manager to join our group. You will be a content marketing guru with a track record of driving groundbreaking creative and never before seen audience engagement activities for TV series and/or films. You will use your creativity and understanding of marketing channels to deliver breakthrough campaigns that create a groundswell of love and fandom for entertainment properties. You are passionate about making Hulu the number one destination for TV both in and out of the home, while embracing fun. If you are a creative dynamo who thrives in fast-pace environments that emphasize collaboration, communication, and commitment on all levels, and someone who enjoys combining world-class entertainment with advanced technology, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Define the creative look and feel of all content campaigns in partnership with internal strategic and cross functional partners.
• Drive creative direction and development with both internal and external agencies and production partners.
• Develop tactics that bring cultural relevance to our shows among targeted audiences.
• Identify new channels and first-to-market opportunities for our content brands to activate while providing a logical framework for future innovation.
• Win support for your campaign ideas from all relevant partners, including Hulu executives and external talent.
• Manage relationships with cross functional teams to execute campaigns; in particular, coordinate tightly with other marketing functions, including brand marketing, social, creative and PR to insure campaigns fit with overall brand initiatives and communications timelines
• Oversee on-set photo shoots, directing and producing talent and production to execute pre-set creative objectives.
WHAT TO BRING
• 10 years of experience marketing content with a proven record of strong creative judgment to engage a mass audience.
• Ability to think strategically, and innovate in both established and new mediums.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to craft story and represent it to executives, team members, and outside agencies.
• Experience managing creative budgets and systems.
• A genuine love for television and desire to change the status quo.
• Experience within a subscription based business a plus but not required.
• Copywriting, scripting, and proofreading acumen.
• Understanding of Paid-ads, ratings systems, and legal clearance procedures. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.