HuluSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/24/2022 12:56:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Studio Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Senior Copywriter jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Senior Copywriter postings
Full Time Job
Senior Copywriter (Hulu)
Hulu is seeking a Senior Copywriter with advertising agency and an editorial or streaming background to join the Branded Entertainment team to help lead Branded Content creative efforts with our premium advertising clients and brands partners. We are looking for creative hybrids with various backgrounds and deep interests in youth culture to lead creative vision for brand partnerships. Your mindset is that of a creative, problem solver and big thinker all in one. You dream up new advertising commercials in your sleep, and whether it's an influencer led social campaign across IG, FB and TW or a 6 episode branded content series, you're driven to develop every idea into an award-winning holistic campaign. As part of the Branded Content Entertainment team, we collaborate with various departments (sales, research, production) to deliver best-in-class creative experiences.
• Respond to briefs from brands and agencies, understanding how ideas fit into broader Hulu communication strategies. Generation of ideas to win new business and articulation of ideas in written form.
• Attend bi-weekly brainstorms and generate marketing concepts that connect a wide spectrum of brands and advertising verticals with Hulu titles and cultural/seasonal initiatives.
• Get immersed in Hulu's tone and brand voice and write copy for a variety of on-channel videos and ad units, including clip-based promo and copy-driven graphics cards.
• Collaborate closely with creative and strategy teams on pitches that run the gamut from 30 sec videos to original short-form series to 360 campaigns.
• Highly knowledgeable of Hulu's platform and content and already an avid viewer with ideas that can integrate seamlessly on Hulu's platform.
• Experience building out-of-the box creative and branded content a must
• Advertising and Streaming experience highly preferred
• 8 years of experience
• Act as a lead during client meetings including, but not limited to client pitches, kick off calls.
• Strength in writing and presentation proposals.
• Proactively produce new ideas and opportunities based on innovations within the marketplace
• Deliver client-facing presentations and interface regularly with senior management and liaise with a series of internal teams
• Candidate should be able to work in an energetic environment with a small team and balance multiple projects at one time