Senior Brand Partnerships Manager
HuluSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/1/2022 11:03:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Brand Partnerships Manager jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Senior Brand Partnerships Manager postings
Full Time Job
The Hulu Brand Partnerships Team is seeking a creative, results-driven and collaborative Senior Brand Partnerships Manager who will be a critical leader in creating best-in-class partnerships. In this position, you will work with external partners and with internal teams to develop high-impact partnership campaigns that create awareness for Hulu's brand and content priorities and that deliver added-value experiences to Hulu subscribers to improve key brand, engagement, and retention metrics.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker who gets the ''big picture'', has a passion for innovation, background in partnership marketing, exemplary communication & relationship management skills, the ability to thrive in fast-paced environments and experience leading multiple, large-scale campaigns with flawless execution. The position will report to the Vice President, Hulu Brand Partnerships & Synergy and cultivate meaningful relationships with teams across Hulu, Disney Streaming, Disney General Entertainment and The Walt Disney Company.
• Work across Hulu and Disney Streaming – Brand Marketing, Hulu Originals, Synergy, Business Development, Disney Ad Sales, Creative, On-Channel Marketing, Insights & Analytics, Legal – to develop and execute brand partnership campaigns end-to-end that deliver on key brand, content, audience and engagement priorities
• Manage overall program and campaigns for each partnership, including
• Lead day-to-day partner relationship
• Build campaign strategy, manage implementation including creative approvals and asset delivery
• Develop partnerships trackers, outlining activations across partners and channels
• Create presentations and stakeholder updates that effectively communicate partnership status and performance across internal teams, Hulu & Disney Streaming leadership and, where relevant, external partners
• Own business plans and budgets for all partnership campaigns
• Brainstorm incremental business opportunities for new and existing brand partners to ensure we're maximizing reach and value-add opportunities across partners' unique and valuable marketing channels
• Create postmortem campaign reports in conjunction with the Data & Insights teams to ensure the team is optimizing partnerships based on learnings
• 5 years professional experience in partnership marketing, or related experience. Loyalty marketing or membership/subscriber engagement experience a plus.
• Excellent communication and project management skills, ability to enlist cooperation among internal stakeholders, external partners, vendors and agencies.
• Consistent record of measuring important metrics and KPIs against program and campaign success
• Strong attention to detail and ability to switch between creative projects and analytical/strategic projects with ease
• Loves TV & knows about all the most popular shows and networks
• Takes initiative on offering suggestions and solutions for team efficiency & process
• Proficient in Google Suite, Keynote and Microsoft Suite
• Understands the industry but is also passionate about learning; thrilled to have the chance to work at Hulu
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is an inclusive environment. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. Hulu is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants if needed during the interview process. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.