Production Financial Coordinator
HuluSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/12/2022 11:56:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Production Financial Coordinator jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Production Financial Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
In this role, you'll track spending and ensure timely payments for our productions and partner with a range of vendors, agencies, and teams, both internally and externally. If you're organized, a problem-solver, efficient, and bring inclusive spirit to all you do, we'd love you to join our team.
We're looking for someone with experience working in the entertainment industry in a financial capacity.
• Track spend for all team budgets across Brand, BE and Originals
• Work directly with the finance team for coding to cost centers, and payment schedules
• Work cross functionally to ensure all proper finance and expense procedures are followed correctly
• Generate POs
• Follow up on invoicing from vendors and payments according to terms
• Onboard new vendors
• Work with legal to ensure proper practices were met including insurance, clearance, location and talent agreements
• Facilitate legal agreements, SOWs and NDAs
• Update internal department documents and trackers
• Support our Director of Production and Principal Production Manager in coordinating productions for Branded Entertainment initiatives
• Inform internal cross-functional teams with project updates regarding PO status and payments.
• Ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results and exhibit the high personal and professional standards of integrity.
• Ground level entry position - excitement and desire to learn aspects of video production for entertainment marketing, specifically.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Experience with SAP and Airtable a plus
• Adept problem solver, great collaborator, strong people skills and skilled multi-tasker.